Firms & Hiring Managers
FAQs and help articles for those hiring talent on our network.
Posting a Job
- How do I post a job?
- How do I edit a job?
- Can I interview the attorneys and paralegals?
- What are recommended candidates?
- I searched and didn’t find any candidates that meet my requirements.
- Should I hire a 1099 or W-2 worker?
- Is my name or the firm name shown?
- What does “make this job private” mean when I post a job?
- What is a reasonable rate range?
- How do I search for additional candidates?
- Do I have to communicate with attorneys via my HaE dashboard?
- How do I invite an attorney or paralegal to my job?
- How much does it cost to post a job?
- What is your pricing structure?
- I need to hire an attorney and I am not a law firm or legal department, any suggestions on where I should start?
- I received a DUI and am in need of an attorney, can you help?
- How do I know if the attorneys are good? Are they vetted?
- An attorney wants to work with me outside of Hire an Esquire, is this allowed?
- Does Hire an Esquire help with temporary and permanent placements?
- Do you work with firms and companies outside of the United States?
- How is Hire an Esquire different from a staffing agency?
- Who does Hire an Esquire work with?
- What is Hire an Esquire?